BOWERS CD DATA, a division of Randy Bowers & Associates, was launched in 2011, to offer the construction defect claims professional, at very budget conscious flat fees, that data, i.e., date of substantial construction completion, final inspections, Certificates of Occupancy, date of first sale, etc., necessary to a proper and early coverage evaluation and timely setting of reserve. Flat fees begin at $125.00.
COE INVESTIGATION: $125.00
· Date on which current claimant acquired property;
· Chain of Ownership back to first “COE”, reflecting developer’s first sale;
· Classification of property as residential or commercial;
· Description of Property
· Year of Construction Per Assessor record
SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION INVESTIGATION $550.00 for first address within one subdivision, $200.00 for each additional address within that same subdivision
· Substantial completion of project
· Substantial completion of insured's work
· Confirmation that insured's work fell within policy period
· Certificates of Occupancy
· Residential or commercial construction
· Owner and general contractor of record
· Date of acquisition by current claimant and history of property ownership
Copyright © 2019 Randy Bowers & Associates, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Randy Bowers & Associates, Inc.
113 West G Street, #158
San Diego, CA 92101
Office: (619) 417-5809
Fax: (800) 753-6701